Tuesday, September 10, 2013

DO ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS?

DO ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS?

As a woman, I'm never satisfied. I had men promising me eternal love, but they cheated on me and left me, and I had guys showing me their love but they couldn't express it in words.
As a woman, I want it all! Am I spoiled? Yes. Maybe I'm waiting for a guy who doesn't exist, someone with no mommy (or daddy) issues, someone who's self confident and knows what he wants, someone who tells me "I love you" and brings me food when I'm sick.
My friends say that I deserve it all, but they love me unconditionally, they don't know how I am in a relationship, and I can be pretty demanding. If my man doesn't hold me in the morning the exact way he usually does, I get paranoid and wonder if he stopped loving me over night, or if he met someone else... in his dreams.
Am I insecure? Obviously! Do I have abandonment issues? Hell yeah! And of course I saw too many hollywood movies. I'd like to sue the movie industry for false advertisment.
But the question remain: do actions speak louder than words? Would you prefer a man who shows you he cares but never tells you "I love you" or would you go for the guy whose ability with words makes you almost cry for joy? And again, do you need a man who plans his future with you or can you settle with someone who lives day by day? 'Cause after all, there's no future anyway, we only have today so maybe that guy is right. Why planning and be disappointed instead of living the moment, carpe diem? Women kind of need to feel they will have someone not only today though, but also tomorrow, and after tomorrow, and in a year, or ten.
The secret is probably finding someone who thinks like you do, in order to avoid miscommunication... and passive aggressive behavior, something that comes so easily when we are in a relationship.
And the truth is that there's no such thing like the perfect relationship. After a few months of dating, men get lazy and woman get demanding (just because men are lazy!). Always remember the reasons why you fell in love and try to keep the butterflies alive, 'cause that's the best feeling in the world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment