Monday, September 9, 2013

Just a thought:

I cried this morning. Like that. At the top of Runyon Canyon I started to cry. I cried for my good friend who lost her baby, I cried for my other friend who lost his money to the banks, I cried for all of my talented friends who can’t get a job in this town and for my lovable friends who can’t find love. Then I cried for myself. Because I can’t have fun anymore. Because I get attached to men who don’t love me and I push away men who would love me. I cried because I’m losing sleep. I cried because I love myself but I don’t like myself much. I cried for the kid inside who’s still waiting for a hug. I cried because I don’t like a world where money seems to be the most important thing. Then something happened. I ran out of breath. I was crying and I couldn’t breathe anymore. People passing by and I was asphyxiating. Pure panic. I looked around and saw these two big dogs playing, like they were living in the most beautiful world and having the best time of their lives. Slowly my breath came back, I stopped crying and I thought I really wouldn’t mind to be a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment